Hope


                                                                                          

“Having hope means trusting that the desired outcome is possible. Today, I understand that every moment brings me additional opportunities and an open window to look through. Every moment is another open door for me to walk through. Everyday is new and filled with new encounters and every breath I take brings new expectation into my life.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         -Darlena Swann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving

Break an Egg

Roll the Dice