The Stage    


                                                                   


"Intermittently, we sit tight and wait for someone to empower us or give us a stage so our talents can be displayed. Why wait for open doors, when you should simply step up to the stage. Today, I give myself permission to get up, keep moving and refrain from listening to negative messages. There’s no use of waiting around for someone to give you opportunity on a platter. I chose to make a plan and move forward. I have the ability and insight to succeed. I may encounter a few stumbling blocks along the way, but I’m willing to overcome them."

                                                                                                               -Darlena Swann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving

Roll the Dice

Break an Egg