Handmade



Handmade



"Today, I find inner harmony when I choose to work with my hands. Working with my hands is the art of creativity. By doing simple work, my life itself becomes easier and simpler. Anxieties and worries vanish and I discover happiness and fulfillment. Too often, we associate achievements with professional work, careers, and materialistic wealth. Today, I find much more satisfaction and a greater sense of achievement when I work with my hands. The inner peaceful harmony that comes with enjoying the simple things in life is the first form of personal success."

                                                                                                                   -Darlena Swann


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving

Roll the Dice

Break an Egg