Boomerang




Boomerang


“The good you do will always come back to you, just like a boomerang. Throw a boomerang into the air at a slight angle and it channels back to you. Today, I realize that I can’t succeed if I focus all my energy and efforts on personal gratifications. I’ve learned to incorporate others in a unique way. Because I’m a caring individual who gladly helps and supports others, I transcend egotistical distractions. I am open to life and construct my relationships on friendships and mutual help. If you help someone, someone will always be there to help you; maybe not today but perhaps in the near future. I am successful because of others. Therefore I am prepared to help, encourage, and include others in my life.”

                                                                                                             -Darlena Swann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving

Break an Egg

Roll the Dice