Break an Egg


Break an Egg


“You can’t make a decent omelet without breaking an egg” is an old cliché. Sometimes we may have to make difficult decisions in order to create something new. Individuals who want to start a business may have to sacrifice the security of a steady income and insurmountable time. Individuals who want to end dead end relationships may have to break ties and say, “Farewell.” Today, I’m no longer apprehensive of breaking a few eggs to accomplish positive outcomes in my life. I realize that if I act in a positive manner and persevere, I know that I’m capable of making the right choices.”

                                                                                                             -Darlena Swann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving

Roll the Dice